Though I might be willing to suffer for the sake of beauty just a bit when it comes to shoes, I’m not willing to pay the side-effects price when it comes to my skin. As consumers, we’ve become more conscious of parabens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial colors in our skin care. But, toxic ingredients are still often over-looked in cosmetics.
Choosing high end makeup doesn’t automatically equate to safer for your body.
Forget the brand name, choose cosmetics that contain
*no synthetic fragrance
*no 1,4 dioxane
*no animal testing
Or, you can just check out my 5 favorites here. They all meet the above non-toxic cosmetics criteria, and they’re all under $15.
Ready to learn more simple ways to live a healthier lifestyle? Excited to hear about cool small shops & see if my weekly Pinterest task was a success or fail?
Add your email to the “Subscribe By Email” box on the right and you’ll be notified every time there’s a new post!
More changes are coming to the Favor the Earth/Conveniently Green Facebook page; “Like” my page so you don’t miss any news.
- Want to know how the Shop Small challenge started? Find out here
- Wish you could have healthy lifestyle tips, recipes, videos, and sustainable products delivered right to you? Click here.
- Want to know how the Pinterest Challenge (Pin 52) stared? Click here.
- Looking for old FTE Daily Green posts? You can find those here.
- Want to try the Pin 52 Challenge projects & recipes I’ve completed? Follow the Pin 52: Accomplished board here.
- Shop fabulous Favor the Earth gifts, skin care, & decor here. It’s where green living begins.