One of my favorite perks of owning Favor the Earth is access to Chicago’s Snacks & Sweets Expo. Since I hate being scared, this show is better than Halloween could ever be. Picture McCormick Place filled with every candy and snacks vendor. It’s a sample-junkie’s heaven…without the scary costumes.
While the big players- Ferrara Pan, Hershey, and Jelly Belly of course attend- there are plenty of small, independent companies represented too. This year, though, I was blown-away by the number of non-GMO and organic products available.
Narrowing down my favorite new items is never easy (testing sample after sample is hard work). I’m not including brands I already love (Joe’s Teas – nicest family ever! or Woats), but I’ve whittled it down to my top four.
*Ready to learn more simple ways to live a healthier lifestyle? Excited to hear about cool small shops & see if my weekly Pinterest task was a success or fail? Add your email and you’ll be notified every time there’s a new post! Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
More changes are coming to the Favor the Earth/Conveniently Green Facebook page? “Like” my page so you don’t miss any news.
- Want to know how the Shop Small challenge started? Find out here
- Want to know how the Pinterest Challenge (Pin 52) stared? Click here.
- Looking for old FTE Daily Green posts? You can find those here.
- Want to try the Pin 52 Challenge projects & recipes I’ve completed? Follow the Pin 52: Accomplished board here.
- Shop fabulous Favor the Earth gifts, skin care, & decor here. It’s where green living begins.