Time for Colin’s birthday interview! I stole this idea from another mom years ago — and I encourage you to steal it from me. These interviews have been an insightful (and often hysterical) way to capture my little people just as they are at each birthday milestone. Our Colin turned 4 on December 27th (and he was WAAAAY too busy to chat with me for his interview on his big day).
Here is what our sweet little guy had to say.
- Breakfast — Life Cereal
- Vegetable — Corn
- Drink — Water and hot chocolate
- Lunch – Mac and cheese and buttered noodles
- Dinner – Pesto
- Toy — My footballs and my basketballs
- TV Show — Mickey Mouse Club House, Wild Kratts and Jake and the Neverland Pirates
- Game –Monopoly and xbox
- Book — Books about Mickey Mouse
- Restaurant- Roots Pizza
- Holiday – Christmas because I get presents!
- Animal — Spiders are my favorite insect and zebras are my favorite animal.
- Color – Green, blue and red
- Thing to do at school – Draw pictures for you
- Sport – Football and basketball.
What do you want for your birthday? Pittsburgh Steeler’s pants
What do you love about each person in our family?
- Dad: He snuggles me.
- Mom: You have soft skin.
- Eleanor: Ellie tries to save me when Brendan is wrestling me.
- Brendan: We play volleyball.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Pittsburgh.
What are some of your wishes for this year? Learning to box and just jumping around and stuff.
What makes you happy? When you snuggle me.
How old is your mom? 7 or 46.
How tall is your mom? 10 feet.
What is her favorite thing to do? When we play tag football.
What does Dad do for a job? He cleans up the house.
What makes you sad? When Brendan and Ellie fights me.
What is Dad’s favorite food? Bolognese!
What does our family like to do together? Play xbox (note: we’ve had this thing for less than a week and according to this kid, it is all we do now)
What going to be when you grow up? A baseball player
Who are you going to marry? You Mom.
If you are interested in his answers from last year, you can find them here.