My son is thirteen today! It is hard to believe that he is grown into a mature, responsible, social and thoughtful teenager. I am thrilled that he still agreed to answer my yearly interview questions.
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite thing to wear?
5. What is your favorite cereal?
6. Who is your best friend?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. What is your favorite book?
Magyk by Angie Sage
9. What are you really good at?
Making people laugh
10. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
11. What is your best memory?
12. What would you buy if you had a $1000?
I probably donate half to charity and buy a mansion with a basketball court.
13. What vegetable do you like the most?
14. If you could have one wish what would it be?
I wish I was an adult
15. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
16. Who is your biggest hero?
17. What do you like to do with your friends?
Play video games
18. What do you hope to accomplish by your next birthday?
I hope to be on the Honor Roll
I am very proud of this tall young man. He is sensitive, social, smart and loves to make others laugh. All I can hope is he continues to be kind, helpful and learn new things in the year ahead.
You may also enjoy reading an interview with my eight-year-old on his birthday, his nine-year-old interview, his interview at ten, and twelve.
To get each article in your inbox type your email address in the box below and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.