Eight years ago my little, pink baby girl arrived ten days early on 8.8.08. At first she cried and cried and with time, patience and hard work she has become the happiest person I know. She is my shadow, always by my side, helping me sometimes more than I can help her. Now she is a healthy, funny, thoughtful, creative and interested (almost) third grader.
As always, I asked her the annual birthday questions this morning.
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite thing to wear?
4. What is your favorite sport?
5. What is your favorite cereal?
Frosted mini wheats
6. Who is your best friend?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What are you really good at?
10. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
11. What is your best memory?
When I was born
12. What would you buy if you had a $1000?
13. What vegetable do you like the most?
14. If you could have one wish what would it be?
To have the best life in the whole world
15. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip
16. Who is your biggest hero?
17. What do you like to do with your friends?
18. What do you hope to accomplish by your next birthday?
Stop sucking my thumb.
I hope eight really is great for this sweet girl.
Make sure you Like Ups and Downs of a Yoga Mom on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram or type your email address in the box below and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.