One decade ago today at 10:27 a.m. my son was born. The past ten years have gone by very fast, yet at the same time I wonder how my baby has turned into a smart, kind, sensitive and funny little man.
This morning over poached eggs and chicken sausage, I asked him these annual questions.
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
Mom and Dad
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite thing to wear?
4. What is your favorite sport?
5. What is your favorite cereal?
Rice Chex or Corn Chex
6. Who is your best friend?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. What is your favorite book?
There are too many
9. What are you really good at?
10. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
11. What is your best memory?
Winning the triathlon
12. What would you buy if you had a $1000?
A library – a really big one. And give half to charity.
13. What vegetable do you like the most?
Pickles and avocados
14. If you could have one wish what would it be?
15. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
16. Who is your biggest hero?
17. What do you like to do with your friends?
18. What do you hope to accomplish by your next birthday?
Happy 10th Birthday, Dude. I am in awe of the person you have become and can’t wait to see what happens next.
You may also enjoy reading an interview with my eight-year-old on his birthday and his nine-year-old interview.
Make sure you don’t miss out on future articles. Like Ups and Downs of a Yoga Mom on Facebook or type your email address in the box below and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.