This child has gone through a lot this year. We have had highs and lows and everything in between. The good news is I’ve learned a lot about her and the way “she works” this year through trial and errors, some good therapists and quality time together.
She is athletic, stubborn, sweet, creative, strong willed, a world-class negotiator and very smart. I am proud to have this girl as my daughter and continue to learn from her every single day.
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite thing to wear?
4. What is your favorite sport?
I don’t like sports.
5. What is your favorite cereal?
6. Who is your best friend?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What are you really good at?
10. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
11. What is your best memory?
12. What would you buy if you had a $1000?
American Girl toys
13. What vegetable do you like the most?
I don’t know.
14. If you could have one wish what would it be?
To be a princess.
15. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip
16. Who is your biggest hero?
I don’t have one.
17. What do you like to do with your friends?
18. What do you hope to accomplish by your next birthday?
To have more friends
Happy 7th Birthday to my baby girl. I love to watch you grow and change and hope I am supporting you in all the right ways.
Make sure you don’t miss out on future articles. Like Ups and Downs of a Yoga Mom on Facebook or type your email address in the box below and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.