Have you ever grilled a peach before? Have you ever tasted burrata?
If the answer is no for either of the two, you are missing on tastiest, freshest treats this time of year.
Grilling southern peaches brings out the natural sweetness of the fruit and burrata is the richest and creamiest cheese that has ever crossed my lips.
This salad takes time to create, but each bite you will thank yourself for spending less than an hour to bring these ingredients together into this beautiful combination.
Yes, it is that good.
Grilled Peach and Burrata Salad
2 peaches sliced
half a red onion chopped
1/2 ball of burrata sliced
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tsp brown sugar
1. Sautee onions in olive oil on low heat until soft and slightly browned. Set aside.
2. Heat balsamic and brown sugar on medium heat until bubbling, then turn down to low and simmer for 10 minutes and set aside.
3. Grill the peaches in onion pan until browned on both sides.
4. Assemble salad starting with spinach and adding onions, peaches, buratta and drizzling balsamic glaze on top.
Make sure you don’t miss any posts. Like on Facebook or type your email address in the box below and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
- Check out my 2014 photo project How Quickly They Change.