If you’re frugal (cheap) like me or you have waited until the last minute to purchase tix for the mega parties you are either toasting on the couch (my plan) or searching for a party that doesn’t break the bank! Look no further, I have 10 NYE parties for you ranging from free to $60.
Be safe and enjoy!
1. The Wild Hare – the new Wild Hare has FREE admission, $5 rum punch and $8 champagne PLUS reggae music!
2. The Shrine – offers live music and djs, party favors, appetizers (8 – 10p) and a champagne toast at midnight. $47 per person. Price drops to $40 if you are a party of 4. Parties of 6 or more receive an extra special discount!
3. Mr. Brown’s Lounge – FREE entry and dj spinning Reggae, Soca, Hip Hop and Top 40s. Drink specials all night.
4. Koncrete – djs spin and champagne toast for $20. Purchase $60 VIP tickets for buffet and open bar from 9:30 – 11:30.
5. Nikki Nightclub – two rooms of music and live video mixing for the bargain price of $20.
6. Faith and Whiskey – five hour premium open bar, catered appetizers and desserts, party favors, and champagne toast for $55. If you invite 10 friends your ticket is FREE!!!
7. Primary Night Club – live music and djs. $20 general admission tickets. $50 for a 5 hour open bar.
8. Savemore Lounge – djs spinning reggae (if you haven’t already guessed…I’m a fan of reggae music). $15 admission.
9. Anthem Bar – Open bar, 3 sliders and waffle fries PLUS karaoke, party favors and a beer toast (that’s different) at midnight. All for $40!
10. The Green Mill – live jazz music. $30 admission.
Happy New Year!