Ready to play a little game of “Who said what?” This round: The Donald vs. America’s favorite Warlock.
(Answers at the bottom.)
1. “Boom, crush. Night, losers. Winning, duh.” [source]
2. “I don’t have a racist bone in my body.” [source]
3. “I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars, and people can’t figure me out; they can’t process me. I don’t expect them to. You can’t process me with a normal brain.” [source]
4. “I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.” [source]
5. “I don’t have time for these clowns. I don’t have time for their judgement and their stupidity. They lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then look at me and they say ‘I can’t process it’. Well no, and you never will. Stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show.” [link]
6. “I am a really smart guy.” [source]
7. “I’ve never had any trouble in bed …” [source]
8. Women: “You have to treat ’em like shit.” [source]
9. “There’s been a tsunami of media, and I’ve been riding it on a mercury surfboard.” [source]
10. “That’s how I roll. And if it’s too gnarly for people, then buh-bye,” “Oh wait, can’t process it. Losers. Winning. Buh-bye.” [source]
11. “I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.” [source]
12. “I’m sorry, man, but I’ve got magic. I’ve got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time – and this includes naps – I’m an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.” [source]
13. “The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children”. [source]
14. “I did very well with Chinese people. Very well. Believe me.” [source]
15. “I’m here and I’m ready. They’re not. Bring it.” [source]
16. “The press portrays me as a wild flamethrower. In actuality, I think I’m much different from that. I think I’m totally inaccurately portrayed.” [source]
17. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” [source]
18. “I expose people to magic, I expose them to something they’re never otherwise going to see in their boring normal lives.” [source]
19. “I’m on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front.” [source]
1.Sheen, 2. Trump, 3.Sheen, 4.Trump, 5. Sheen, 6. Trump, 7. Trump, 8. Trump, 9.Sheen, 10. Sheen, 11. Trump, 12. Sheen, 13. Sheen, 14. Trump, 15. Sheen, 16. Trump, 17.Trump, 18. Sheen, 19.Sheen
God bless America.
Don’t rely on fickle Facebook for updates. Subscribe to Swirleytime below for more stories of screw-ups, caregiving and weird observations.Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.