OMG. You guys.
I do a LOT of baking. I’ve found that baking is a huge stress reliever for me – and while I’m baking, I’m already excited to share what I’m making with people. Out of everything that I’ve been baking lately, these have got to be the absolute best. I’m telling you – these are amazing.
This was the first time I’ve made crinkle cookies, so I had no idea what to expect, or how they’d turn out. Turns out, they come out super soft, and almost brownie-like. It’s a struggle to only eat two per day. Er, sitting. They’re also SUPER simple to make, and so so cute!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 7 minutes Total Time: 17 minutes
This is a recipe to make about 4 dozen cookies, depending on size.
- I box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar (I didn’t use quite all of this)
- Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil – combine very well.
- Chill cookie dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper (is there anything better than parchment paper? One less dish to clean!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take dough out of refrigerator, and form into small tablespoon size balls.
- Roll each ball in the powdered sugar until they are VERY well coated.
- Place each ball onto your cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
Leave me a comment and let me know how yours turn out!