It’s MONDAY! Let’s get motivated!
I thought that Day 1 of the two day #LifeYouWantDC event was awesome. Day 2 was even more mind blowing, thought provoking, energetic, and astounding. Day 2 is when Oprah brought to the stage each of her trailblazers that went deeper into what it means and what it takes in order to live the life that you want. Here are some excerpts that I want to share with you in hopes that you can find a place of solitude and reflect on your life, where you are and where you want to be. Be encouraged!
- To be truly who we are helps to grow the world.
- We are more brilliant and beautiful than we can imagine.
- God is the enabling unity that wants us to be as alive as possible.
- No one can make it alone.
- The souls journey is to discover what matters.
- What will you do today knowing you are one of the rarest forms of life to walk the Earth? How will you carry yourself? What will you do with your hands?
- Say what you feel now. Love what you love now.
- Don’t leave anything unsaid that is on your heart.
- If you expect to change your life don’t expect it to be easy.
- Staying where you are is actually scarier than the prospect of actually leaving.
Pastor Rob Bell
- Despair is the conviction that tomorrow will be exactly like today.
- The life you have is miraculous. The life you have matters – ALL OF IT!
- Grow in your spiritual awareness of how every moment matters/
- What would it be like to be so grounded?
- The life you want begins by embracing the life you have. The life you have starts with the first word about you. What’s your first word?
- Be mindful of who you grab onto.
- If you made it through the past, you pass.
- We remain loyal to our family patterns until we change them.
- Good friends, like life, tell you what you don’t want to hear.
- Have a vision to birth something in your life.
- Your eyes will adjust to the level of deficiency present.
- You need to be willing to do in life what is required to have the life you want.
- Whenever you force yourself to do something that you don’t care about, it is suicide.
- Life is always talking and you have to listen.
- You have already been pre-approved. Stop trying to get everyone’s acceptance.
- Love is about standing up within ourselves, being the essence of who we are.
- Don’t aim to be perfect. Aim to be authentic.
Wow! Can I say any more than that? I truly hope that you read this several times and meditate these things upon your heart. And then take action to becoming who you were created to be and live the life you want. Be blessed.Shameeka Hunt, a Maryland resident,is the Creator and CEO of KeepMeTight. KeepMeTight is a company that is coined for its Hour Glas undergarment that can be worn all day and flattens abs, provides back support, and promotes better posture.Follow her on Twitter at @KeepMeTight.
Have your blog delivered to you! Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.