The Makeup Show Chicago brings celebrity makeup artists and sought-after cosmetic lines (and spanking new ones) to the Bridgeport Art Center (1200 W. 35th Street) this year. This go-to event for makeup addicts everywhere takes place on Sunday, June 9, 2013 from 9am to 6pm and on Monday, June 10, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Featured products: Diamond Sponsor MAKE UP FOR EVER, Platinum Sponsor CrownBrush and Temptu PRO, Silver Sponsor NARS, Supporting Sponsors Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, INGLOT Cosmetics, The Powder Group and On Makeup Magazine.
The Makeup Show Chicago Workshops:
- I Make You Beautiful – Danessa Myricks is owner of I Make You Beautiful and Director of Product Innovations and Marketing at Benefit Cosmetics. Not only will her cosmetic line be available at The Makeup Show Chicago, but attendees will be able to join Danessa in exclusive hands-on workshops that covers the “Fundamentals of Complexion and Contour” and “Makeup for Photography.” Danessa has worked on video and/or print projects for Fantasia, Britney Spears, Madonna, Ciara, Mario, Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Shontelle, Jazzmayne Sullivan, Angela &Vanessa Simmons, Jordan Sparks, Enrique Iglesias, Chris Rock, TI, and more.
- AJ Crimson Beauty – Celebrity makeup artist AJ Crimson is one of today’s premier makeup artists. He has worked with an impressive clientele list including Fergie, Missy Elliot, and Keyshia Cole (to name a few).
- London Brush Company – Sian Richards is an Internationally recognized, award winning artist, business owner, beauty expert and mother. She has personally fine tuned and honed the design of each of the brushes in her line which has been used on the faces of celebrities including Halle Berry, Melanie Griffith, Naomi Watts and many more.
- Eve Pearl Beauty – Makeup Master, Brand Owner, Celebrity Artist, Educator and 5 time Emmy Award winnerEve Pearl has a made a name for herself as one of the best in the business. With over 18 years of experience in television, film, theatre and print her products are sure to be amongst the best.
- Z Palette – Founder and makeup artist Zena Schteysel has beautified clients including Kim Kardashian, Kelly Osbourne, Melissa Joan Hart and Brooke Burke, to name a few.
- Crystal Wright Live – Have you always dreamed of a career in makeup, hair and fashion styling? Crystal Wright is a self-help author, educator, motivational speaker and advisor to freelance styling professionals.
For a complete list of participating brands, educational speakers, schedule of events and prices, please visit www.themakeupshow.com.