Finally it’s spring in Chicago. I became aware of it immediately when Rainbow Cone opened their doors for the season on Friday. I started looking for more signs of spring. They are everywhere. There’s no need to check the calendar, just watch for these signs and you’ll know it’s spring.
1. From the dirty little secrets emerging from their winter hiding places.
2. To the falling ice signs making way for the under construction signs.
3. To the people running in shorts.
4. Holy cow, baseball is just around the corner.
5. The Coho fisherman are waiting with baited breath–to get their hooks back in the water.
6. Everything is getting greener.
7. The sun is calling–spring has finally sprung.
Subscribe to Show Me Chicago by email
If you would like to keep in touch with what’s happening in Chicago, like us on Facebook or subscribe to Show Me Chicago by email. To subscribe, type your email address in the box below and click the “create subscription” button. Our list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
Filed under: Spring in Chicago