Wanna raise some hell? Do these five quick things:
1. Join the conversation about parenting with me and other panelists on the radio show “Straight No Chaser, Monday March 31, 6pm at: www.intellectualradio.com. Call in to 708-223-8953 and raise some hell if you disagree (or agree) with what’s being said (If it’s past the date by the time you read this, do just these 4 things).
2. Subscribe to this blog (See instructions below) and raise some hell in my comments section.
3. “Like” my Raising Hell or Raise Them Well Facebook page because hell, I need more followers.
4. Follow me on Twitter @raisethemwell
5. Drop me an email email@example.com to get updates on my upcoming book, Raising Hell or Raise Them Well. Share your parenting story. I just may include it in my book.
The book in a nutshell:
Parenting can be rough. As the saying goes, kids were not born with an instruction manual. Negative experiences from our past affect how we raise our kids in the present. This impacts their future. Oftentimes we pass our past hurts, insecurities and low self-esteem to our kids without realizing it. But how do we raise our kids well if we don’t try to overcome our own personal hell? We’ve got to get ourselves right to raise our kids right. That’s what Raising Hell or Raise Them Well is all about.
The book speaks to moms, dads, grandparents and parent figures who are under-served and often under siege. No matter our economic status, race, age or gender, we all have fallen short from time to time. In Raising Hell or Raise Them Well, it asks you to do some self reflection on how you interact, communicate and discipline your children. How do you help build character, spirituality and raise expectations? The book shares stories, offers strategies, activities, prayers and affirmations to help move you to the next level. It’s written in an easy, conversational tone that you can relate to. My Parent Committee who reviews and critiques my work keeps me on point.
Raising Hell or Raise Them Well is close to completion. If you’re interested in purchasing the book, knowing more about it, sharing your comments and parenting stories, contact me at Raisethemwellbook@gmail.com and get on my mailing list. I’ll keep you updated on my progress and offer special discount.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Subscribe to this blog by following the directions below.
Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.