I recently read a goofy article about a woman who was billed by a fellow after one date. She told him she wasn’t interested in a second date so he billed her for the first one. I am not making this up! But with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek I have decided to make up some goofy bills quilters could send. Are you ready?
1.Are you over this yet? Clearly, I am not!
2. Finally, someone to blame! (Anyone want to go out for doughnuts?)
3. Here’s the time tested “I’ll show you” defense!
4. Grrr, those really talented people are constantly making great quilts!
5. Duh they should pay. If they didn’t make such great thread I wouldn’t buy them!
6. I’m expanding my horizons. Why not bill an entire town!
7. Awww, let’s end with a sweet one.
Who did I miss? Anyone else I should present with a bill?
Want to see and enjoy more quilty fun? Check out my Facebook page. Like the page and join the conversation!
If you want to keep reading my blog, you can subscribe. To do so, look for the square on the side rail. Just type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. You will receive a verification email. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
I have written a quilt humor post on alternative facts also. Check it out!