I was poking around on Facebook today and saw a post about facial expressions that teens make. I decided right then and there that Quilters have faces also and we use them to make expressions. So there!
Not having a group of volunteers around to create the many facial expressions of Quilters, I decided to find some fun gifs to show our emotional reactions.
1. Here’s the answer to “What’s the secret to your award winning quilts?”
2. This is when the speaker at Guild just isn’t that interesting.
3. This quilter just got the best idea ever for a new quilt.
4. It’s your birthday and they got you a cake at Guild!
5. Someone just asked this quilter if Modern or Traditional quilts were better.
6. Your child just made YOU a quilt.
7. You washed your quilt and all the colors ran and ran.
8. You just got all those points to line up on the first try.
9. Someone just told you you’re a great quilter.
10. You just read the latest blog post from Quilting Sewing Creating
Want to see what else I think and dream about? Check out my Facebook page. Like the page and join the conversation!
If you want to keep reading my blog, you can subscribe. To do so, type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. Youwill receive a verification email. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.