I was fiddling around on the internet and saw a link to an article entitled “9 hidden signs you are not drinking enough water.” The funny thing is that I thought, hmmm, you would be thirsty? But I clicked anyway and there was a video with 5 reasons. Imagine that, something on the internet was misleading! But it also made me think about quilting enough. There must be at least 9 signs you are not quilting enough. Let’s take a look.
2. Life loses its meaning. Why, you may ask, why live without quilting time?
3. No. Thread. Anywhere. People are shocked to see you without threads all over your body.
5. No meals. You don’t cook when you are sewing maybe either but now it’s out of spite, You can’t sew well by golly, you won’t cook either.
6. Bare beds, walls and babies. You are not quilting enough so no quilts to sleep under. No beautiful quilts adorn your walls. And babies you know and love are languishing without baby quilts.
7. Quilt shops go out of business. You don’t have time to sew and make quilts. You don’t have time to shop either. The economy suffers, can the zombie apocalypse be far behind?
9. Bad mood. Worse mood. Worst mood. You and I both know that having enough quilting and sewing time is a key and I mean KEY ingredient to keeping us happy. Do the world a favor, sew and quilt more.
10. The terrorists win. Yep, it’s true. For the love of all mankind, get your quilting time!
Print this off, give a copy to your family. Another to your boss. Maybe one to your Rabbi. Have them help you find quilting time.
Life as we know it may be at stake.
Want to see what else makes me happy? Check out my Facebook page. Like the page, check the get notifications and join the conversation! If you want to keep reading my blog, you can subscribe. To do so, type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. Your will receive a verification email. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
This was fun, let’s read another. Click here. It’s about quilt click bait!