The gift giving holidays are officially over but who knows, your favorite quilter might have a birthday in 2014. Wouldn’t you like to know the presents that make quilters happy? I thought so! I polled my readers and here is what they said knocked their socks off this year.
- A small sewing machine – just 12.5 pounds for classes and retreats.
- Fabric and books from their local quilt shop – The ladies who work there made sure her loved one got the right stuff!
- Individual cup coffee maker – This lucky quilter won’t have to leave her cozy studio to keep caffeinated.
- Gift card to her favorite quilt shop – What fun she will have in January.
- Oliso iron – I have one also. They are the best.
- Martelli Quilting rings – This lucky quilter can’t wait to use them with her Janome.
- A subscription to a quilting magazine – As the recipient said, the gift that gives all year.
What did I get? Great sgifts also picked and given with love by my husband and daughters. Take a look!
Quilters getting presents from their loved one? Sew happy!
Want to see other things I love? Check out my Facebook page. Like the page and join the conversation or at get a smile from my quilt memes! If you want to keep reading my blog, you can subscribe. To do so, type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. That’s all, you’re done. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.