-By Warner Todd Huston
Watchdog.org has been doing yeomen’s work covering how the various states are reacting to Obamacare and the Supreme Court ruling making it legal. You can see the collected stories HERE, but here are a few highlights:
- Wisc.: Walker says he won’t implement it.
- Vir.: McDonnell: “This is a blow for freedom”
- Iowa: Brownback: The law infringes Americans’ civil liberties
- Iowa: the Supreme Court handed down a disastrous decision to uphold President Obama’s destructive health care law, which means a future of higher costs, higher taxes, and increasing debt for Iowans
- Montana State Senator: “It’s like heroin. Once you buy in, you’re in.”
Follow WatchDog.org for the ongoing coverage, but in the mean time, check out this Obamacare tax chart from the Heritage Foundation.