This week on Champion News Talk Radio, hosts Jack Roeser and Carol Parisi welcome Bill Zettler, Director of Research for Family Taxpayers Foundation. Bill is also a small business owner. He has done extensive research on Illinois’ public sector pensions. .
CHAMPION NEWS – WEEK IN REVIEW:
- A Slashed and Burned Military
- Romney’s Florida win won’t seal race
- Romney’s plan to permanently ban earmarks is splitting GOP
- National School Choice Week exposes Illinois’s lag in school choice
- Right to Work: A Basic American Freedom
- Total Illinois Budget Deficit Set to Grow in FY2012
As Gov. Pat Quinn continues to use taxpayer money as perks to keep companies and jobs from moving out of the state to greener pastures, what returns are taxpayers receiving for their money?
Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois soon may need to construct a wall—not to keep people out but to keep business in. While such a drastic move is unlikely, they will need to do something because they are at a severe regional economic disadvantage now that Indiana has passed a right to work law.