An amusing new site has debuted that asks the president to please, Mr. President, stop playing golf and be a leader!
Catch this “partial list” of the things Obama missed as he wandered the golf course.
- As oil spill spreads and approaches Louisiana coast, President plays golf (5/22/2010)
- Skips visit to Polish Embassy in memory of Polish president; “Fore!” (4/18/2010)
- Plays golf instead of dealing with attempted Christmas Day bombing (12/25/2009)
- Delays decision on Afghanistan troop surge as casualties rise; plays golf (10/25/2009)
- Skips bipartisan negotiations over health care reform to play golf (9/1/2009)
- Plays golf in Massachusetts, fails to visit dying Sen. Ted Kennedy (8/23/2009)
- Misses Israeli Prime Minister’s historic speech offering a two-state solution (6/14/2009)
- Fails to stand up for Iranian democracy demonstrators, plays golf instead (6/14/2009)
- Plays golf as swine flu spreads; no CDC head or Surgeon-General yet (4/26/2009)
- President-elect Obama plays golf during Gaza War, refuses to comment (12/30/2008)
Interesting stuff, though I have one question: do we REALLY want this socialist paying more attention to government? So far the things he has done have been detrimental to the nation! Still, this little site is a way to rib the golfer in Chief, a man that has golfed more than any president ever has while in office.