Watch the show featuring Dabrowski by clicking here.
Dabrowski discusses w/Jeff Berkowitz how to:
1, Stop violent crime in IL: arrest, detain, convict and imprison dangerous career criminals; treat them as criminals, not as victims.
2. Cut the heck out of IL’s property taxes, the 2nd highest in the nation.
3. Reform IL education by empowering parents w/school choice.
4. Decrease 8th highest K-12 education spending, which is driving the 2nd highest property taxes in the country.
5. Re-structure IL public sector pensions, starting w/ converting them all to 401(K) style defined contribution plans and amending the IL Constitution to allow cuts in COLAs and other reforms.
6. Promise never to impose again anything like Pritzker’s covid mandates or his use of emergency powers to emasculate the IL legislature.
You can watch the Dabrowski show 24/7 by clicking here.
Would an IL Gov candidate who adopted the above platform be on a path to victory? Is the Pope Catholic?
Our show featuring Wirepoints’ Ted Dabrowski airs tonight in 25 Chicago Metro North and Northwest suburbs, 8:30 pm, Comcast Cable:
––Ch. 19 in Buffalo Grove, Elk Grove Village, Hoffman Estates, parts of Inverness, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Northfield, Palatine, Rolling Meadows and Wilmette and on
-– Ch. 35 in Arlington Heights, Bartlett, Glenview, Golf, Des Plaines, Hanover Park, Mt. Prospect, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Prospect Heights, Schaumburg, Skokie, Streamwood and Wheeling and
–in the City of Highland Park tomorrow night, 8:30 pm on Comcast Ch 19.
Filed under: Uncategorized
Tags: GOP GOV candidate Darren Bailey, GOP GOV candidate Gary Rabine, GOP Gov candidate Jesse Sullivan, GOP Gov candidate Max Solomon, GOP Gov Candidate Richard Irvin, GOP GOV Primary candidates, GOP Gov primary in 2022, Gov Pritzker failure on Chicago crime, IL pension reform, IL school choice, Jeff Berkowitz, Public Affairs with Jeff Berkowitz, Ted Dabrowski, Violent Chicago Crime, Wirepoints, Wirepoints Ted Dabrowski