What is a business owner to do when their business is temporarily placed on hold due to Covid 19 and sheltering in place? Don’t sit around. Get ready to get back to work. Its time to organize your office! Here are some suggested projects for you to take on during this “down” time.
1. If you didn’t clean out your files in January, now is the perfect time. Make sure you have all your papers in files not piles.
2. Can you go paperless? By switching over to paperless for your bills and financial statements, you will save time and money. Think about it.
3. Check out that supply closet. Do you have all the supplies that you need? Clean it out and put like with like. Donate supplies that you don’t need or use anymore.
4. Tackle those desk drawers. Its important to keep your most used supplies accessible to you.
5. How is the top of your desk looking? It might be time to clear if off.
6. Can you convert any of your clients to virtual meetings using zoom or Facetime so you can keep your business flowing in a safe manner?
Once you are able to get back to work, you will be ready to hit the ground running!!