Everyone has a certain level of clutter. Whether its that pile of mail on the counter or the clothes that have landed on the bottom of your closet floor. The question is what is your comfort level with clutter. We all feel different about the amount of stuff we have around our homes. Here are some questions to ask yourself when you are trying to find your acceptable clutter level.
- How do I want my place to look?
- Do I want it to be company ready at all times?
- Do the piles of paper have an effect on my paper management?
- Am I able to properly function in my home?
- How much time do I spend looking for things?
- Can I look in my closet and find what I need immediately?
When deciding on the level of clutter you are comfortable with in your home, take into consideration how you function? If the clutter is causing you to waste time, create duplicates, or visually bringing you down? What areas do you need to cut down waste? Does your face paced life style fit with the stuff in your home?
Just a few thing to ponder! Your home doesn’t have to be perfect, but it has to make you happy!