Aside from being National “GO” month(get organized), January is also clean up your computer month. We all tend to worry about the space around us, but how many of us tend to our computers on a regular basis? In order to keep your computer running properly, its essential that you keep up with the it. Here are some tips to help you with the process.
* Make sure your antivirus software is up to date.
* I run a malwarebytes program to clean my system every few weeks.
* Be careful about opening attachments from people that you don’t know. You could get a virus.
* Clean out those documents. We all have stuff that we don’t need to be saving.
* Delete old emails off your system.
* Are too many programs slowing down the speed of your system? Delete what you don’t need.
* Make sure you turn off your system a few times a week to let it update.
* Check out what you have saved in your favorites? Are they still your go to items??
Its like with any other organizing project.
Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.