I know that I am a little late to the game for a spring cleaning article. Its hard to get your spring on when the weatherman is predicting snow. That is just how we roll in the midwest.
Every year, Americans jump on the spring cleaning/organizing wagon. Yes, this organizer is running around in circles trying to help everyone with their projects.
If you are not up for a full house cleaning/purging, what should you focus on? In my opinion, the two rooms that need a formal scrub down and purge are the kitchen and the bathroom. These two rooms seem to get more icky that most.
1. Clean out your cabinets and give them a good wipe down.
2. Organize those cabinets-like with.
3. Make sure you kitchen is functional to how your live.
4. Clean out that pantry-evict the expired!
5. Scrub that stove- get the gunk off it!
6. Dive under the sink- get rid of empty bottles and half used containers.
7. Scrub those counters! Pick everything up and make them shine.
1. Clean under the sink.
2. Containerize your toiletries.
3. Evict the expired medicines.
4. Get rid of old toiletries and make up.
5. Create space for overflow.
These are just a few tips to help you get your home in tip top shape. Enjoy the sunshine!!
Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.