Today marks the 100th anniversary of Gene Roddenberry’s birth. As the creator of Star Trek, his humanistic values have had a great influence on many nonprofit, social enterprise, and other business professionals.
As one of those professionals who have been influenced by this work, I thought it might be a great opportunity to highlight some of the Star Trek-influenced posts (and other media) that have appeared on this blog over the years. Enjoy!
- Book Review: The Klingon Art of War
- Nonprofit Leadership Lessons from Star Trek
- More Nonprofit Leadership Lessons from Star Trek
- Which Star Trek Is Your Trek? (WBEZ Excerpt)
- Life Lessons from Star Trek (WBEZ Excerpt)
- Leonard Nimoy, Diversity, and Social Change
- Book Review: Trekonomics
And as always, live long and prosper.