As Chicagoland’s leading human service agency for children and young adults, Childserv has a long history of providing assistance for children and families and young adults. Established in 1894. ChildServ provides early childhood learning, foster care, housing, and counseling services to families in the city of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Under the leadership of CEO Dan Kotowski, Childserv increased corporate donations and attracted partnerships with large corporate entities in Chicago. Right now, Childserv is holding their annual toy drive…and they need your help.
Partnering with UPS and O’Hare Lake Office Park LLC, Childserv is collecting donations until December 16th for their annual Holiday Gift Drive. (You can find their “wish list” and drop off locations on Childserv’s website). Once collected, donations will be delivered to these locations on December 18th
- Chicago-South office (3753 Cottage Grove Ave, 2nd Floor, Chicago 60653)
- Chicago-West office (2808 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, 60622)
- Lake County office (2424 Washington St., Suite 210, Waukegan, IL 60085).
Your donation will have a positive impact on youth who are served by Childserv…and here’s one testimonial via YouTube:
- Donate a new, unwrapped toy
- Donate winter clothes (such as coats, gloves, scarves)
- Donate books (in English and Spanish) for kids of all ages
- Donate items like board books, and lotions, and bedding & towels,
- Gift cards to Target, Walmart, and Amazon (sent via mail with the heading “Holiday Gift Giving” to 8765 W. Higgins, Suite 450, Chicago, IL 60631)
- Donate money via their secure site
- Volunteer to help receive, sort, organize and fill orders at 2200 E. Devon, Suite 351, in Desplaines.
- Questions or concerns? Contact Zulma Colon at (773) 867-7361 or email@example.com
Despite the tumultuous times we live in, it is never too late to show compassion. Consider donating to the Childserv Holiday Gift Drive!