1. We did not serve cake at our wedding. We had wedding pie.
2. I have the palate of a six year old.
3. I didn’t learn how to ride a bike until I was 12.
4. I never drank until my mid-20s.
5. I only drink full sugar soda, preferably Coke, and usually twice a day.
6. Felicity was my ideal woman for the longest time.
7. When they make a Lifetime movie about the trage-comedy that is my life, I want it to star Anne Hathaway.
8. My first job after graduating college was selling pantyhose. I did this for far too long, clocking in at a year.
9. My first best friend was a boy named Allan. I was crushed when he moved away.
10. I used to want to be a flight attendant.
11. I never leave the house without Blistex.
12. The only beer I ever drank in my life was in Munich, Germany. In 1994.
13. My husband and I have always kept our finances separate.
14. I used to work with my Dad.
15. I wear too much black.
16. I am a cheap date. Very happy with cheeseburger and a movie.
17. I have not chewed on the left side of my mouth since 2004 (I also have a dental phobia).
18. I once did a tandem hang glide off the Swiss Alps.
19. My calves are the largest known to man. Finding boots that fit is practically impossible. I blame Irish peasants.
20. I grew up on canned vegetables. There is nothing worse than canned vegetables.
21. Spent my honeymoon in Croatia.
22. I adored Catholic school.
23. I have a problem with storing important things in closets.
24. Phil Donahue was one of my first crushes.
25. I don’t drink coffee.
Filed under: Humor