QUESTION from LORI J., Northbrook, Illinois: I am not married but want to purchase a house with my boyfriend and share expenses while we live together. I earn more money than my boyfriend. What can I do to protect myself in the event we break up? LOVE LAWYER: A properly drafted cohabitation agreement is a... Read more »