“We need men who can dream of things that never were.”
-John F. Kennedy
Passions, abilities and decisions control the direction of our lives. I often reflect on my own life and the decisions that I have made with some simple questions.
- Can I look at my life and decide what I am passionate about?
- What can I create and build?
- Can I write a song?
- Can I tell a story?
- Can I design a building?
- Can I invent something that makes the world a better place?
- Can I express myself through painting or drawing?
- Can I help someone or help a group of people?
- Do I just go through the motions of life or do I dream?
- Do I create and build?
I am often told that my goals are unrealistic and maybe even unattainable, but I am still a dreamer.
All through my day, no matter where I go, or what I do, I am always looking for the good. I try to find the good in people, in the world, in my life or even just in my day.
You can learn more about my books HERE
And follow me on Twitter Susan on Twitter
Or read more positive thoughts Looking For The Good
If you like this article, please enter your email address to find out when I post new stuff. The subscription is free, spam free, and you can cancel at any time.