There is more about this list that is NSFW than there is that is SFW, so you have been warned.
These lewd, crass, vulgar and crude songs represent the worst in women in songs. Where my previous lists about Women in Songs dealt with tragic, sexy and virtuous women, this list identifies women more cut out for the pages of Hustler magazine.
5. Freak Like Me by Adina Howard
4. Khia from My Neck, my Back
In the post-Adina-Howard-era Khia is the undisputed Queen of vulgar crap rap. This song is why.
3. Kathleen Johnson from Gangster of Love (Gangster Boogie) by the Geto Boys
It’s rumored that this song is the finest example of crass crap rap to ever hit the airwaves. The un-Ladylike Kathleen Johnson is mentioned at the 3:57 mark.
2. Betty from Bl*wjob Betty by Too $hort
1. Trina from Nann Ni**a by Trick Daddy (she comes in at the 1:30 mark)