Great news everyone, I got a job! That’s right – no more blogging in my slippers, plotting schemes to get rich or trudging through job fairs. No one can be a Job Stalker forever. I’ve really enjoyed meeting all of you, and from the conversations I’ve had with you over these past few months through comments, Twitter and email, I’m pretty sure the next Job Stalker is out there.
If you are interested in taking over this blog, first explain in the comment section (In 100 words or less) why you would make a great Job Stalker. I’ll continue to post new challenges throughout the week.
The qualified candidate will:
1. Live in Chicago or vicinity.
2. Be ready to write frequently about their job hunt and dole out advice.
3. Possess a sense of humor.
4. Have excellent communication skills.
5. Own a black and white puppy named Maude with three legs.
If you’re shy (which, um, you can’t be if you’re a blogger), write me an email instead.