Here’s a press release that came in from Wrangler. Many of the items that you see me wearing on the Illinois Outdoors TV show include Wrangler shirts and jeans. They have a great line of camo clothing too. Check out this new information…
Functional Fabrics and Features Stand Out in Fishing, Hiking, and Adventure Collections
GREENSBORO, N.C. (Feb. 24, 2011) -Wrangler Rugged Wear® announces new warm-weather styles designed for consumers with a passion for the great outdoors. Made with natural fabrics with a well-earned reputation for ventilation, durability and comfort, along with premium performance technology features, the Wrangler Rugged Wear collection offers the ultimate functionality for outdoor pursuits.
“The most active outdoorsmen need performance advantages like freedom of movement, durability and temperature control from fabrics and technology features,” said Joanna Bragdon, marketing coordinator for Wrangler Outdoor Brands. “The Wrangler Rugged Wear spring and summer collections are intricately designed to withstand the elements and provide superior comfort.”
With specialized fabrics incorporated into Wrangler Rugged Wear styles such as the Ripstop Angler Shirt, tough Ridgeline Pants, and three Cargo Shorts, each design provides distinct advantages.
Ripstop Angler Shirt – this versatile shirt offers several solutions for anglers:
· A bi-swing back features a vented panel to allow for full range of motion plus air circulation and body temperature control.
· 100 percent cotton baby ripstop fabric is tough as nails, resisting rips and tears while remaining lightweight, soft and flexible and keeping the skin cool and dry
· Roll-up button tab sleeves offer year-round versatility
Ridgeline Pants – this ultimate utility pant is a go-to option for tough jobs:
· 100 percent cotton Bedford cord fabric and extra reinforced front leg panels add durability
· Side-seam cell phone pocket and front zip-closed security pockets hold necessary tools
Cargo Shorts – three flat-front shorts with cargo pockets cover the gamut:
· Explorer Short – front, hip and side flap Velcro® pockets add to the functionality of this short made from 100 percent cotton twill
· Ottoman Cargo Short – made for comfort from a lightweight 100 percent cotton Ottoman
· Basic Cargo Short – available in both 100 percent cotton ripstop or canvas fabric for a casual look
These new items round out the existing Wrangler Rugged Wear® offerings available nationwide at outdoor specialty retailers such as Cabela’s, Tractor Supply Co., Capra’s Sporting Goods and Gander Mountain. For more information regarding these Wrangler products or to locate a retailer near you, visit www.wranglerruggedwear.com or call 1-888-784-8571.