10. You get calls from investors wanting to buy your property.
9. The new people at the bus stop don’t make eye contact or speak/nod in acknowledgement.
8. Historical preservation tour buses are becoming more and more common.
6. Infrastructure starts getting fixed.
5. Realtors in *really* fancy cars start prowling your block.
4. Public spaces get beautified.
3. The number of people wearing Birkenstocks skyrockets.
2. People dress their dogs in t-shirts/outerwear/bandanas.
1. The number of PBS reusable tote bags you see goes up, while the number of random weave hair you see in the street goes down.