Are Donald Trump Jr., Robert Kraft, Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin and the Alabama State Senate privileged? The week in review in the world of privilege

If you live in America and are white, you are privileged.
If you live in America and have money, you are privileged.

That’s not anything that 95% of you don’t already know. For the other 5% that deny this or aren’t totally sure, ask yourself this; if it isn’t true, how did Donald Trump ever get laid, much less become President of the United States?

Last week was an especially good week to be privileged in America. Yeah, I know, every week is a good week in the world of the privileged; that’s true, but the previous seven days were even more special than usual.

Let’s take a peek:

That’s it for the week in privilege. It can’t get any worse, can it? That’s what I was afraid of.

Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.

Leave a comment

  • Advertisement:
  • Advertisement:
  • ChicagoNow is full of win

    Welcome to ChicagoNow.

    Meet our bloggers,
    post comments, or
    pitch your blog idea.

  • Meet The Blogger

    Howard Moore

    My so called friends think it's time to edit this section. After four years, they may be right, but don't tell them that. I'll deny it until they die! I can't believe I've been writing this blog for four years. It started as a health/wellness thing and over the years has morphed to include so many things that I don't know how to describe it anymore. I really thought this was going to be the final year of the blog but then Donald Trump came along. It looks like we're good for four more years..God help us all! Oh yeah...the biographical stuff. I'm not 60 anymore. The rest you can read about in the blog.

  • Tags

  • Categories

  • Latest on ChicagoNow

  • Advertisement: