We’re putting together a list of the best wines for the summer, which will run next week, in time for summer’s official beginning (and for the rain to stop, hopefully, here in Chicago).
And we’d like your input.
So, tell us your favorite wine to sip over the summer. We’ll try to find some of these picks and include a reader’s choice in our list.
To entice you to share, we’re giving away one of our recent favorite summer bottles: a 2007 August Ziegler Pinot Noir Pfalz.
For an anniversary gift, She Sips’ parents bought us a case of this wine, which we had reviewed during our Fine Wine Brokers in Lincoln Square entry.
Awesome gift, huh?!
Since we can’t possibly drink a dozen of these this summer (we have so much wine to drink now, afterall), we’re giving you a bottle. That’s right–you just have to follow the rules below to enter the contest and a bottle of this light and refreshing red is yours!
simply leave a comment below telling us your favorite wine to sip over the summer.
Here are some rules:
- Comment as much as you would like, but you will only get an entry for your first.
- You may receive an additional entry by linking on Twitter and
leaving a link to your tweet in our comments.
- You may receive an additional entry by blogging about this contest
and leaving a link to it in our comments.
- This giveaway is open to US Residents who are 21 or older.
- The winner will be selected via random.org.
- The winner will be announced here in our”Best Wines for the Summer” entry on
Monday, June 21Friday, June 25.
- You have 48 hours to email us at email@example.com, otherwise a new winner will be
- Contest ends
June 20, 2010 at 8PM, CSTThursday, June 24 at 8PM CST.