At least three members of the transportation transition team have CTA or public transportation ties and experience.
- Jacky Grimshaw is vice president for policy at the Center for Neighborhood Technology, and a member of the CTA board.
- Adolfo Hernandez is director of advocacy and outreach for Active Transportation Alliance.
- Randy Neufeld, SRAM Cycling Fund director, and board member of Active Transportation Alliance.
- Jack Catlin, LCM Architects. Catlin is a former CTA board member, chair of CTA’s Citizens Advisory Board, and member of the CTA’s ADA Advisory Committee.
Also worth noting: David Mosena is a transition team co-chair. Mosena is currently president and CEO of the Museum of Science and Industry. He also was CTA president in the mid-1990s.
What are the key CTA issues Mayor Emanuel should tackle first? And see the continuation for a full list of the Transportation and Infrastructure transition team.
Mayor-elect Rahm Emanuel’s Transportation and Infrastructure transition team.
- Michael Alvarez, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Jack Catlin, LCM Architects
- Forrest Claypool, Rise Health
- Jim Coyne, Building and Construction Trades Council
- Leslie Darling, Ungaretti and Harris, LLP
- Jacky Grimshaw, Chicago Transit Authority
- Meghan Harte, AECOM
- Adolfo Hernandez, Active Transportation Alliance
- Kevin Irvine, Equip for Equality
- Howard Learner, Environmental Law and Policy Center
- David Narefsky, Mayer Brown
- Randy Neufeld, SRAM Cycling Fund
- Reverend Dr. Richard Tolliver, St. Edmund’s Episcopal Church