Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) returns to Chicago during the most merry month of December for 2021. This year con attendees get the unique opportunity to do some festive fandom shopping right before the upcoming holidays. Team Gregula is honored to be approved as the macabre media once again in order for us to cover our 12th edition of C2E2.
This premiere pop culture convention has grown to be the largest fandom event to take place annually since 2010 in Chicago. Featuring a Show Floor packed vith top exhibitors, autograph sessions, panels, screening rooms, exclusives and a massive Artist Alley. C2E2 is also home to the C2E2 Crown Championships of Cosplay. Excelsior!
Listed below are just some of the guests making appearances at C2E2 2021.
– FEATURED GUESTS
- Hayden Christensen from Star Wars Prequels *Saturday & Sunday*
- John Cena (WWE Superstar) *Saturday*
– SPECIAL GUESTS
- Jason Narvy from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers *All Days*
- Paul Schrier from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers *All Days*
- Karan Ashley from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers *All Days*
- Walter Jones from Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers *All Days*
- CM Punk (WWE) *All Days*
- Jerry “The King” Lawler (WWE) *All Days*
- Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh) *All Days*
- Delilah S. Dawson (Star Wars: Phasma) *All Days*
- Sue Burke (Semiosis) *Friday & Saturday*
- Timothy Zahn (Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy Series) *All Days*
- Phil Hester
- Amanda Conner
- Alexander Laccarino
- Agnes Garbowska
- Afua Richardson
C2E2 2021 is running December 10-12 in the South Building at McCormick Place Convention Center.
Show Floor Hours
Friday, December 10: 10AM-7PM
Saturday, December 11: 10AM-7PM
Sunday, December 12: 10AM-5PM
For details on how to get into C2E2 2021, read the entrance procedures page. Then be sure to review the implemented health and safety guidelines. Admission prices vary. To purchase badges and find the most up-to-date info, visit www.C2E2.com.
Connect vith Count Gregula’s Crypt
1) Like us on Facebook.
2) Subscribe to us, type your email address in the box and click the “Create Subscription” button. Our list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.