American Junkie is proud to be the official host of Chicago Costume’s 5th Annual Halloween Fashion Show. The show vill take place at American Junkie’s upstairs terrace and feature a show filled vith space-themed costumes, body paint designs and a live performance by up-and-coming British musical artist, Natalia Kills. Kills, vho is often compared to vell-known artists Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, caught the attention of will.i.am in 2008 and he produced her debut album in 2011. Her music has a unique sound that includes a mix of the theatrical dance-pop of Lady Gaga, 1940s film noir and the electro-gloom of Depeche Mode.
Chicago Costume, has been outfitting Chicago in brilliant costumes since 1976, and prides itself on its huge selection of costumes and accessories for vomen, men, and children. Costumes for purchase range from $20 – $150, vhile rentals range from $65 – $150 (vith an additional $100 refundable deposit). This vill be Chicago Costume’s 5th consecutive fashion show, and they are thrilled to highlight this year’s hot costumes at American Junkie.
A VIP reception vill be held from 7PM – 8PM vith passed appetizers and specialty Halloveen themed cocktails created by American Junkie mixologist Tony Potempa. VIP tickets can be purchased in advance online for $25 each and include early entry and three drink tickets.
- General Admission: complimentary
- VIP Tickets: $25 (includes complimentary appetizers & 3 drink tickets)
- Tickets Available Online: www.lostinspace-aj.eventbrite.com
- Date: Wednesday, October 9th
- Hours: 7PM-10PM
- Official Site: AmericanJunkieChi.com
- Location: AMERICAN JUNKIE (15 W. Illinois St. Chicago IL)
- Phone: (312) 239-0995
- Twitter: @ChicagoJunkie
Connect vith Count Gregula’s Crypt
1) Like us on Facebook.
2) Subscribe to us, type your email address in the box and click the “Create Subscription” button. Our list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.