You heard us. If you are in the suburbs and you have a blog–or think you’d make a good blogger–we want to hear from you.
We are specifically looking for people who will write about what’s going on in their own communities. Topics we are particularly interested in are:
- Real Estate
- Home & Garden
So why would you want to become a ChicagoNow blogger?
- You will join Chicago’s fastest growing web site.
- Own your blog. We won’t tell you what to write. Ever.
- Work on a simple-to-use blogging platform. You don’t have to be a computer geek!
- Learn how to grow your blog’s audience using social media like Twitter and Facebook.
- Be able to meet and learn from other ChicagoNow bloggers at our monthly happy hours.
- Be considered to appear on WGN’s Saturday morning talk show, ChicagoNow Radio.
- Get paid for your work, provided you meet traffic goals.
If these sound like good reasons and you’d like to learn more, please email me, In your email, be sure to explain where you live and what topic you would like to blog about for ChicagoNow.
Filed under: Uncategorized