Since we unveiled the site in May, many people have asked what my favorite blog is.
“I don’t have a favorite,” I reply.
“Oh come on, everyone has a favorite,” they say.
But I don’t. I like each of our 50 blogs for 50 different reasons. Here’s a few:
- CTA Tattler and Parking Ticket Geek for their relentless coverage of what it takes to get around the city.
- District 299 because my dad was a CPS teacher for more than 25 years.
- A League of Her Own, Chicago Bulls Confidential and Da Bears Blog because they know how to get the conversation going.
- Rent or Buy as I’m starting to think about actually buying.
- Styled in Chicago since they push the envelope on Chicago fashion just enough.
- Sex and the Windy City because you never know what you’re going to get today.