Chicago area Paranormal Challenge was offered at the 2011 Chicago Paranormal Meet and Greet that I ran at Chet’s Melody Lounge. The event saw over 235 people show up and it was an event that was held outdoors. There was no charge for vendors, paranormal people, or those attending to view all that was offered and the speakers.
See how good you are at the paranormal challenge and how many you can find. Below you will find the challenge that was passed out to the paranormal teams. You may want to use the Free Chicago Paranormal Tour App, listed below to assist you.
Other things to do:
Spirit Fest on Saturday, August 19th. 12 pm – 5 pm. Spirit Fest is a yearly event held at the Church of the Spirit in Chicago. Located at 2651 North Central Park Avenue, Chicago, IL. At least eight Psychic Readers will be participating. More details at this Chicago Now article: Chicago Spirit Fest.
Psychic Readings and Spirit Communication sessions in office readings at the Historic Senator Humphrey House in Orland Park, IL. Readings are by appointment on Saturdays, and some Sundays can be booked. One to five individuals can participate in a session. More details can be found at my website: Edward Shanahan – Chicago Psychic Reader.
Free – Supernatural Saturday Night is coming to Des Plaines, Illinois on Sept 23rd. Details here at this Chicago Now blog shortly, sign-up for the blog.
Free – Chicago Paranormal Ghost Tour App – Free App with GPS, Photos and audio paranormal history of each location. Free App here.
That is it, for now, remember to sign-up for this blog before you leave.
New look – mobile web site:
Best Chicago Psychic.com
On Twitter – includes daily Spiritual / Paranormal Newspaper.
Edward Shanahan Google Blog, for Psychic Readings Dates and Events.
The two books by Edward Shanahan. The Kindle Versions
Chicago Paranormal Meet & Greet
Paranormal Investigation Team Challenge
Only 2 Investigators per team for the challenge that will be a photo capture of the locations below with what needs to be found at the location. You only have to go to the ones that are numbered in the order that the photos / locations have to be taken in. Only one photo per location. Some locations require that one of the team members be in the photo. Every team participating will have either different locations or different order of the locations to take photos.
1) The Royalty Castle in Willow Springs.
2) Native American Healing Waters (Hint – side street / block closest then future from intersection of German Church Road and Willow Springs Rd).
3) Plaque / Monument at Native American Healing Waters * Have team partner in photo *
4) Circle of boulders at Native American Healing Waters * Have team partner in photo *
5) The haunted Coffee House in Willow Springs.
6) The Clock Tower in a Willow Springs Cemetery. Photograph with partner standing next to doors.
7) Photograph your partner at the doors of the Clock Tower in a Willow Springs Cemetery.
8) A stand alone mausoleum in the cemetery with the Clock Tower, with your partner in the photo (hint – is at ground level on the side of a hill).
9) The sign that names the club / lounge @ The Willowbrook Ballroom.
10) Haunted building that sits on Chief Cagmega’s Ridge.
11) Entry area of the cannel Diane Masters was found in the trunk of her car (hint – near 7-11, under bridge, past RR tracks). Take photo of entry from sidewalk area. Park in parking lot for Bicycle Trials.
12) Red Gate Woods on Archer Ave in Willow Springs, Photo of the Sign / Map for ‘Palos Trail System’ with your partner standing next to it.
13) Old Cannon at Veterans Memorial section of cemetery with the Clock Tower.
14) John Z. Murphy Mausoleum at St. James Cemetery.
15) Stations of The Cross #2 – Jesus Made to bear his cross, at St. James Cemetery (on path).
16) The words ‘Go in Peace’ at St. James Cemetery…remember your going, not coming.
17) Statues in the ‘Our Lady Of The Forest’ Grotto at St. James (with your partner in photo).
18) A walkway of square bricks in the Grotto for Our Lady Of The Forest at St. James Cemetery are memorials. Find and Photograph the one that says “Joseph R. Kappel and Family 2009’.
19) The large headstone for Mikelson at St. James Cemetery. Follow the path and then go more to the back. An active area.
20) A walkway of square bricks in the Grotto for Our Lady Of The Forest at St. James Cemetery are memorials. Find and Photograph the one that says ‘Tomas Egan Dec.20.09 We Love You’
21) Jones Mausoleum on hill at the cemetery with the Clock Tower.
22) Joseph Patka Mausoleum 1854-1909 in Section A – @ Resurrection Cemetery.
23) Bronze or Copper statue of St. Francis of Assisi in Section 42 @ Resurrection Cemetery.
24) Boris Mausoleum in Section E – @ Resurrection Cemetery.
25) Novak Mausoleum with Angel at door in Section B @ Resurrection Cemetery.
26) St. Paul Statue in section 64 @ Resurrection Cemetery.
27) Large Statue of Jesus with Children in section 43 @ Resurrection Cemetery.
28) Small hill with marble alter, stairs leading up to it and Jesus on stone base with words ‘He Has Risen’ @ Resurrection Cemetery.
29) Photograph of the building that was originally called ‘Oh Henry Ballroom’ in Willow Springs, is haunted.
30) Photograph of the building that was originally called ‘Oh Henry’s Roadhouse’ in Willow Springs, is haunted.
31) Photograph of the building / business that at the end of their bar puts out a drink called a ‘Bloody Mary’ in remembrance of Resurrection Mary.