Questions from our last trip to the new Flounder’s Wednesday night trivia:
1. Who is this person on the left? (Hint: there is an “OO” in his name.)
2. Which organization’s motto is “Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity”?
3. What is the official name of NYC’s 6th Avenue?
4. What popular TV series from 1987-1996 was rebooted on TV from 2003-2009, and spawned 4 movies between 1990 and 2007?
5. What movie’s title (released after 2000) is Yiddish for “Monster” and earned over $450 million at the box office?
Happy New Year from Cate and Sasha!
Filed under: Trivia!