Here’s the perfect answer to “What’s for dinner”
Chicago restaurants have been doing an unbelievable job of creating original meals for takeout and delivery during their required closing due to COVID-19.
In addition to delicious food and spirits, many are also offering special prices and discounts.
Special deal: For every $100 e-gift card purchase, receive a $25 bonus card.
- Through April 12th, order the Puglian Menu Preview featuring Orecchiette with anchovy, rapini, chili, garlic, and olive oil.
- Starting April 11th, order the Bucatini Home Meal Kit with Bucatini pasta, guanciale, Calabrian chili, onion, butter, pomodoro, Pecorino Romano, and parsley.
- Also starting the 11th, order Family Spaghetti + Meatballs! The best crowd pleaser there ever was.
Jake Melnick’s Corner Tap
- Have a Pizza + Beer date night, courtesy of Jake’s! Order your favorite Detroit-Style Pan Pizza with a brew of choice and settle in for a movie on the couch.
For barbecue fans, Pick one, pick two, or pick three of Jake’s house-smoked BBQ platters for delivery or curbside pickup. Anyone who picks three gets a free gift bag.
Choose from a 1/2 slab of Baby Back Ribs, 12-hour Smoked Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork Shoulder, and Local Makowski Hot links plus a side.
AND stock the fridge with your favorite beers from Jake’s, also available for curbside pickup and delivery.
- Order a River Roast Supper Package for 2-4 people to enjoy in the company of your own home. Choose between a Whole Roast Chicken or St. Louis-style Ribs for the main course accompanied by salad or roasted veg, a side, and Chef’s choice dessert.
- Tired of the same old bottle of bottle of red? Try one of River Roast’s Cocktail Kits also available for delivery or curbside pick-up. Kits are $40 each. Choices include Bloody Mary and Bailey’s + Cream. That’s the way to kick off the weekend quarantine-style.