Sean Hannity wants attorney client privilege with a man who he had claimed had never acted as his attorney. Fake newscaster or soon-to-be singing canary?
That’s all I’ve I got for now. Have a good weekend.
On another note, here’s a couple of book reccos for your springtime reading:
For anyone who remembers Dwight Eisenhower warning America to beware of the “military industrial complex” (and even those who don’t), I recommend True Fiction by Lee Goldberg.
For a look at what life was like when working in the White House was considered to be both a privilege and a service to the country, read “West Winging It,” by Pat Cunnane.
Subscribe to the Chicago Board of Tirade
* You will never get SPAM
* Your email address will never be sold or given away
* You will only receive emails on days I post.
* You can unsubscribe at any time
* You can contact me anytime at: RJ@bobabrams.net
* Just type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button.