Gilt City Chicago members are invited to experience the brand’s legendary Warehouse Sale featuring the most coveted brands at insider prices on Friday October 26th and Saturday October 27th at the Museum of Contemporary Art Warehouse (1747 W. Hubbard). From emerging designers to veritable fashion houses, shoppers can peruse racks that are stocked with fashion of all kinds including the newest shoe styles, jewelry, suits, jackets, denim, tops and outerwear for men, women and children. For the home, expect bedding, kitchen and bath accessories, decorative pieces and much more.
Between trips to the fitting room, guests can fuel up with beverages from FIJI water, La Marca Prosecco, Vita Frute and Vita Coco, snacks from KIND Bars and PopChips and makeup applications from Benefit Cosmetics. Ticket prices vary according to date and time of session and allow for two hours of perusing and purchasing.
Friday October 26th:
- Gilt City Member Session – 9:30 – 11:30PM, Tickets $20.00 each
Saturday October 27th:
- Gilt City Member Session – 10AM – 12PM, $15.00 each
- Gilt City Member Session – 12 – 2PM, $10.00 each
- Gilt City Member Session – 2 – 4PM, $5.00 each
- Gilt City Member Session – 4 – 6PM, $5.00 each (with a $5.00 discount taken at the register)
Tickets will be available beginning Monday October 15th.
Members are also invited to tweet and instagram a photo of what they purchased from the Warehouse Sale by using the hashtag #RaidtheWarehouse to enter to win $200 of Gilt Groupe credit!