On Sunday May 6th from 12-3PM, Chicago House, the leader in housing and supportive services for people affected by HIV and AIDS, will host their event Spring Awakening: 25 Years of Brunch & Fashion in Bloom. Guests will enjoy a three-course brunch, silent auction and fashion show headlined by Mark Shale, featuring Borris Powell all while in the beauty of the Winter Garden Ballroom at the Harold Washington Library (400 S. State).
- With over 400 expected attendees, guests will enjoy a three-course gourmet brunch by Jewell Events Catering, sip on GREY GOOSE® cocktails and shop a fantastic 100-item silent auction!
- Mark Shale fashion show featuring spring 2012 looks for men and women.
- Guests can also purchase flowers at the one-of-a-kind FIJI Water Flower Market, a favorite attendee pastime at this event. The market will feature a variety of fresh floral arrangements, all sold to benefit Chicago House, provided by Jayson Home & Garden, Event Creative, and W. Andrew Holitik Designs.
- Raffle and 100-item silent auction featuring travel packages from American Airlines, electronics, theater tickets, restaurant gift cards, artwork and much more!
- Proceeds will support the formerly homeless and HIV/AIDS affected men, women and children in Chicago House’s programs, now in their 26th year.
Tickets are $200 for Garden Seating (table of 10/$2000) and $250 at the Runway (table of 10/$2500).
For tickets or more information, contact Sharla Nolte at 773.248.5200 (ext. 303) or visit www.chicagohouse.org.
Tags: Borris Powell, brunch, Charity Event, Chicago House, Event Creative, fashion show, FIJI Water Flower Market, Grey Goose, Harold Washington Library, Jayson Home & Garden, Jewell Events Catering, Mark Shale, Raffle, Spring Awakening: 25 Years of Brunch & Fashion in Bloom, Style, W. Andrew Holitik Designs