Over the next few weeks, I’m going to be throwing in some get-to-know-you posts to go along with my writing posts. I’d love for my fellow bloggers to get to know me outside of the cancer world! To kick it off, I’m going to be posting a travel bucket list.
The bucket list is as follows:
1. Tahiti/Fiji- I dream of going to either or both of these places on my honeymoon and stay in one of those huts on the ocean where you can see the ocean through the floor! It’s been a dream ever since my sophomore year of college.
2. France- I’ve seen movies and have heard so much about it, but have yet to visit this gorgeous country! Hopefully I’ll have a chance to go someday.
3. D.C- I’ve always wanted to see the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Washingon Monument.
4. Australia- We have family friends that live there, and I’d love to see the Great Barrier Reef in person!
5. Japan to see the cherry blossoms